Business transfer agreement
- Length:10 pages (2800 words)
- Available in:Microsoft Word DOCXApple PagesRTF
If the document isn’t right for your circumstances for any reason, just tell us and we’ll refund you in full immediately.
We avoid legal terminology unless necessary. Plain English makes our documents easy to understand, easy to edit and more likely to be accepted.
You don’t need legal knowledge to use our documents. We explain what to edit and how in the guidance notes included at the end of the document.
We offer free support by email in respect of editing the document. You can also use our Document Review Service if you want to our legal team to check that the document will do as you intend.
Our documents comply with the latest relevant law. Our lawyers regularly review how new law affects each document in our library.
About this document
This business sale agreement is suitable for any individual or company selling or buying a business or enterprise of any type to his own company. This document is designed to cover virtually all the eventualities which will be important in a business sale and purchase.
This is a very comprehensive document, but as always with Net Lawman documents, you can reduce it easily to the exact terms you need.
The law in this document
Transfer of business as going concern is not a taxable supply. So, there is a relief from GST/HST if the business is sold as going concern.
- Professionally drawn, tough law
- Easy to edit (as always with Net Lawman documents)
- Thorough coverage of legal areas
- Practical, alternative business provisions
- No requirement for you to be your own lawyer
- Agreement for Sale
- The Purchase Price
- Items to be delivered at Completion
- Stocks and debtors
- Creditors and Liabilities
- Goods and Services Tax (GST)
- Future Activities
- Miscellaneous matter
All rights reserved