Holiday house letting agreement
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
We have two versions of this document. This one is a slightly more formal and comprehensive version set out as an agreement to be signed by both parties. The alternative is drawn as a “terms and conditions” document which is non-negotiable. You can send that out in response to an enquiry or post it on your website Find it at Terms and conditions: holiday property.
This document is suitable for letting property anywhere in the world. It is in plain English but very comprehensive.
Application and features
- Comprehensive terms for letting a house, flat or villa to a group of people for a holiday;
- Suitable for a period of up to three months, but more usually one or two weeks;
- Not suitable for a business letting or a holiday letting for more than three months (simply to avoid the tenant acquiring tenancy rights at law - more likely, the longer they remain).
- All basic facts;
- Rent, deposit against good behaviour;
- Large menu of good behaviour “promises" setting out what tenant can and cannot do;
- Explanatory notes.
This document was written by a solicitor for Net Lawman. It complies with current Canadian law.
"I needed an Agreement and Google, as always, was where I headed. I found the Net Lawman site and initially I thought I needed a relationship type Agreement but the Lodger one was absolutely perfect.
I didn't think it would be so easy so would recommend your website to anybody who was looking for an Agreement to suit their needs."Wendy Auger
"I needed to start a company fast, I searched and after looking at a few websites I came across netlawman, by far the easiest around. I will be looking again for when I need future documents fast. Thank you."textcards
"Net Lawman has helped me through several procedures. The documents in plain English, the drafting service and the delightful customer service means I can get the job done properly, at a price that doesn't affect a small businesses bottom line. Thank you!"Dan White