Limited partnership agreement
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
This professionally drawn agreement is very flexible, so that you can easily edit it to suit the arrangements you have in mind. It is used most commonly for high risk ventures in property, finance, mining or research, or for ventures abroad, where there may be political risk. A limited partnership enables a single partner to carry the liability. That partner may be a limited company with little or no assets, so preserving the assets of other partners. Often, all partners are companies.
The registration requirement is very light. There is no requirement for submission of returns. Secrecy can be maintained.
Application and features
- Assumes partnership business relates to a single project, short or long term;
- Assumes that a corporate general partner will manage the business;
- Suitable for any type of business;
- Written in plain English.
- Basic partnership provisions;
- Limited partnership particulars;
- Management of the business;
- Banking arrangements;
- Records and accounts;
- General partners undertaking;
- Restrictions on general partner;
- Partnership shares;
- Loans to the partnership;
- Meetings and voting;
- On a partner leaving;
- Duration and termination;
- Other legal provisions.
This document was written by a solicitor for Net Lawman. It complies with current Canadian law.
"I needed an Agreement and Google, as always, was where I headed. I found the Net Lawman site and initially I thought I needed a relationship type Agreement but the Lodger one was absolutely perfect.
I didn't think it would be so easy so would recommend your website to anybody who was looking for an Agreement to suit their needs."Wendy Auger
"Brilliant. I am most grateful to Net Lawman. Your service standard is unparallel. I would strongly recommend any individual or organisation to Net Lawman."Dr. Smarajit Roy
"Net Lawman has helped me through several procedures. The documents in plain English, the drafting service and the delightful customer service means I can get the job done properly, at a price that doesn't affect a small businesses bottom line. Thank you!"Dan White