- Length:21 pages (5550 words)
- Available in:Microsoft Word DOCXApple PagesRTF
If the document isn’t right for your circumstances for any reason, just tell us and we’ll refund you in full immediately.
We avoid legal terminology unless necessary. Plain English makes our documents easy to understand, easy to edit and more likely to be accepted.
You don’t need legal knowledge to use our documents. We explain what to edit and how in the guidance notes included at the end of the document.
We offer free support by email in respect of editing the document. You can also use our Document Review Service if you want to our legal team to check that the document will do as you intend.
Our documents comply with the latest relevant law. Our lawyers regularly review how new law affects each document in our library.
About this limited liability partnership agreement
This agreement is suitable for any limited liability partnership requirement. It is assumed that all partners will be active in the business.
The document is comprehensive, and includes many options. It is structured so that you can take an option, or edit to suit your particular requirements.
If an option is not relevant, you can easily reduce these to produce a document to your exact requirements.
The law relating to this LLP agreement
The partnership law provides the structural framework for this agreement. Within that framework, you are free to make whatever arrangements you like, subject to normal contract law. This gives you great freedom, which is reflected in the many suggestions given in this agreement.
- Sets out the basic partnership provisions and legal requirements for an LLP
- Partnership shares and variations
- Duties of designated partners
- Partnership property, capital and shares
- Actions for which partnership consent is required
- Management and partner control issues
- Intellectual property protection options
- Restrictions on partners
- Retirement, death or expulsion
- Termination of the partnership
- Other common legal protections